Why I Love Pacific Grove
My Top 10 List
- The PG coastline is one of the most beautiful places in the world
- PG is a refuge from the hustle and bustle of large cities
- When you meet people on the recreation trail, they are smiling.
When you talk with them, both visitors and residents, they are happy
and glad to be here.
- It's a walking town. You can get just about anywhere on
- Events like Good Old Days show that we still have the Good Old
- Golf is superb on the back 9 in the early morning when the dew is still on
the grass, and the sun is coming up
- Sunsets at Pt Pinos draw so many people who appreciate the spectacle
- We are small enough that you can know a lot of people in the
- The restaurants are great, and not stuffy or too fancy
- When friends visit us, they always love it. It makes me
proud to live here.